Many thanks to those who voted. The results are in and I can reveal that the lovely Cointreau Bailey will be fronting Generation 6!
Too bad for Peach, but at least her and Milo can leave the household with their heads held high (if horses are even capable of doing such a thing). Now, as I’m off on holiday next week (hooray!), the first chapter for Generation 6 will be posted up on my return at the start of October (I’m back on the 1st, so anytime after that really).
In the meanwhile, here is a screenshot of the Bailey’s current gnome collection for your viewing pleasure.
It’s that time again! Like last time, please see below for the candidates and their reasons for fronting the 6th generation. The poll (located at the bottom of the page) will close on 16th September 2013. Happy voting 🙂
2) I happen to be master at pulling the best facial expressions. Hours of entertainment ensured for all. I’m also named after a fruit.
3) Did I mention, horses?
1) First career driven lady since Irish Bailey (Pippy Bailey does not count… “acting” is not a career).
2) Check out my eyes; purely from generation 1. Don’t want these going extinct now, do we?
3) Trust me, I’m a doctor.
1) If you vote for me, the next generation will be an awesome explosion of musical charisma.
2) Male heirs rock.
3) Tiffany Angles. ‘Nuff said.
1) This legacy is not evil enough. Let’s change that.
2) I’m cute and deadly, a brilliant combination. The world will be mine, and my children shall be my minions.