Ok, so, the principal is the same, only you guys shall be voting for your favourite couple, rather than just the individual gen 9 Bailey boys. I’ll keep this poll up and running until next Saturday (3rd January 2015). Good luck 🙂
Rolo & Niki
1) We have known each other since we were kids, thus we will make a great role model for our child (aka. the 10th gen baby).
2) We could also have a dark skinned baby with red hair, which would be hilarious in all honesty.
3) We will promise you lots of parties and general craziness.
Basil & Tia
1) We wish to defy Pistachio’s prediction that Rolo will become heir.
2) We have great genetics, and awesome traits.
3) Expect lots of pizza and theft. What more could anyone want?
Go ahead, you know the deal by now! Choose wisely as you will have to deal with looking at their faces for the next couple of months 🙂 The poll will remain up until Saturday 5th April 2014 – happy voting!
1) I am known to be a bit promiscuous, which will make the next generation rather interesting 😉
2) I met the Milky Bar Kid once.
3) Let’s keep this blonde streak going!
1) I have strong traits and the determination to continue carrying this legacy down the route of success.
2) Let’s be honest, my face is a very fortunate mix of my parents genetics, compared to my siblings.
3) We haven’t had a heiress in quite a while now, have we? (Pick me over Maple though, thanks).
1) I wish to work alongside Tremayne just to see what he actually does at his “one day a week” job.
2) I will grow into my prominent cheekbones and look sexy (hopefully).
Thanks for the votes! Like before, we have another tie-break. Once again the decision on who will be heir for Generation 7 (Twix or Hershey) is down to you! Voting ends on Monday 6th January 2014; good luck 😉
Time to vote for your favourite 🙂 As noted in the last post, this poll will remain up until Aero’s and Bounty’s university chapters have all been posted up (likely to take a week or two), which means the winner will be announced just before Christmas! How exciting 😉 Happy voting!
1) I’m the first Bailey to have the balls to get a few a tattoos; the sign of a real Rock legend.
2) My girlfriend, Adrianne Carpenter’s, lifetime wish is to become a singer. No doubt the next generation will be full of musical awesomeness.
3) You know it’s only right for me, as the oldest child, to front generation 7.
1) I’ll admit that I have a bit of an interesting face. This could be a good thing when my genetics finally merge with a man.
2) My comic book and graphic novel career will be epic. I may even dabble with a bit of yaoi, who knows? 😉
3) I’m the only girl in this generation, cut me some slack!
1) I’m the first and only blonde Bailey in the legacy.
2) I love getting my hands dirty… in the garden, obviously.
3) I have a pet chipmunk named Alvin.
1) I have that mad inventor appeal.
2) The next generation will be filled with explosions and stuff if you pick me.
Many thanks to those who voted. The results are in and I can reveal that the lovely Cointreau Bailey will be fronting Generation 6!
Too bad for Peach, but at least her and Milo can leave the household with their heads held high (if horses are even capable of doing such a thing). Now, as I’m off on holiday next week (hooray!), the first chapter for Generation 6 will be posted up on my return at the start of October (I’m back on the 1st, so anytime after that really).
In the meanwhile, here is a screenshot of the Bailey’s current gnome collection for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks for your votes! We have a bit of a tie-breaker situation, so I thought the best thing to do would be to throw up another voting poll so you guys can vote between Peach and Cointreau. This poll will only be active until Friday 20th September, so make sure you cast your vote 🙂 Happy tie-break voting!
It’s that time again! Like last time, please see below for the candidates and their reasons for fronting the 6th generation. The poll (located at the bottom of the page) will close on 16th September 2013. Happy voting 🙂
2) I happen to be master at pulling the best facial expressions. Hours of entertainment ensured for all. I’m also named after a fruit.
3) Did I mention, horses?
1) First career driven lady since Irish Bailey (Pippy Bailey does not count… “acting” is not a career).
2) Check out my eyes; purely from generation 1. Don’t want these going extinct now, do we?
3) Trust me, I’m a doctor.
1) If you vote for me, the next generation will be an awesome explosion of musical charisma.
2) Male heirs rock.
3) Tiffany Angles. ‘Nuff said.
1) This legacy is not evil enough. Let’s change that.
2) I’m cute and deadly, a brilliant combination. The world will be mine, and my children shall be my minions.